1. I have learned that you cannot make someone love you.
All you can do is to be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them.
2. I have learned that no matter how much i care, some people just dont't care back.
3. I have learned that it take years to build up trust, and only seconds to destroy it.
4. I have learned that it is not what you have in your life but who you have in life that counts.
5. I have learned that you can get by on charm for about fifteen minutes.
After that, you'd better know something
6. I have learned that you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
7. I have learned that it may take me a long time to become the person i want to be.
8. I have learned that you should always leave loved ones with loving words.
It may be the last time you see them (REST IN PEACE DAD).
9. I have learned that we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel
10. I have learned that regardless of how hot and sweet a relationship is at first, the passion fades and there had better be something enduring to take its place.
11. I have learned that HEROS are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequence
12. I have learned that my MUMMY is the best MOTHER in the world
13. I have learned that that sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you are down will be the same ones to help you get back up.
14. I have learned that sometimes when i'm angry i have the right to be angry, but that does not give me the right to be cruel.
15. Lastly Life has taught me that just because someone does not love you the way you want them to, does not mean they do not love you with all they have.
Share if you find it informative.