Tuesday, May 19, 2015
8 STEPS TO PREPARE AND PASS YOUR POST UTME ONCE
does not guarantee you an admission into a tertiary
institution. The post UTME screening exercise was
introduced in 2005 to checkmate candidates that
are fond of cheating in the UTME.
Adequate preparation for the exerci
se is the only
guarantee for success. With this knowledge i am
here to help you with your preparation.
The questions are mostly derived from the past UTME and post UTME questions.
You must get these past
question manuals and study them effectively. You
must study intensively for at-least a week
preceding the screening date i.e 6hrs a day, this
will go a long way to helping you get ready.
Tips to help you Succeed In Your Post-UTME
You should take good note of these following points;
1) You must arrive your school of choice a day or
two days before the exercise if you stay far.
a) This will help you to overcome the tension that
accompany examinations of this magnitude.
b) It will help you to acclimatize with the
c) You will be able to identify your venue thus
limiting early morning jitters.
2) You must find computer based examination trials
on the internet and practice well so as to get used
to the processes but am sure most of you
are now use to Cbt examination.
3) You should start with subjects that you are really
good at as this will give you the confidence to take
on the rest.
4) You should have a group discussion with other
candidates on their preparation (this is only
possible if you arrive days earlier).
5) Eat well before you enter the hall, you wound want a situation were you become distracted because you are hungry.
6) This is the one i consider the most important;
you must read all instructions before you begin to
answer the questions.
7) Moreso my Delta friend always say A student that read always is a serious student but the one that pass and get promoted is the intelligent one. so do every thing to pass and get admited as long as you play fair.
8) Lastly pray before starting the exam for grace and ability to recall all that you have read. Because for every success there is alittle dose of luck.
If you can effectively note and carry out all this
advice, post UTME will seem so easy.
I wish you all the best and look forward to your
matriculation in your choice schools and courses of