Apply For UNIPORT Master of Public Administration (MPA) Degree Programme 2015/2016
The UNIPORT Claude Ake School Of Government offers Executive Master of Public Administration (MPA) Degree, which aims at improving the administrative and analytical skills of mid-career officers in the private and public sectors, who Have had several years of practical experience, so that they easily reach the higher levels in administration and management, and also offer higher value in services to their employers and the general public. The School hereby invites applications into the MPA Degree Programme for 2015/2016 session.
Admission Requirements/EligibiltyCandidates for admission into MPA Degree Programme shall be:
- A graduate of the University of Port Harcourt; or
- A graduate of any other recognized University; or
- A person who hold a recognized qualification approved by the Senate of the University of Port Harcourt.
DurationThe duration of the Executive MPA programme is twelve(12) calendar months, consisting of two semesters and field research/report writing and presentation period.
Method Of Application
Interested applicants are to pay a A non-refundable Application Fee of N30,000.00 (thirty thousand naira) in certified Bank Draft to the Claude Ake School of Government, Uniport. The completed Application Forms should be submitted with the Bank Draft at the Claude Ake School, Uniport ,at 14 William Jumbo Street, Old GRA, Port Harcourt, or be sent by courier service with a pre-paid FedEx self-addressed envelop for acknowledgement.
Application Form can be obtained from the Claude Ake School, or be downloaded from the Website.
- Application Forms and the Reference can be obtained on-line, or from the Office of the Director, Claude Ake School of Government.
- Completed Application Forms and three Reference Forms must be returned to the Director, Claude Ake School of Government, 14 William Jumbo Street, Old GRA, Port Harcourt, four weeks from the date of this publication.
- Oral interview will hold on a date to be communicated to applicants by email.
- Sponsorship: Candidates are encouraged to seek sponsorship from employers and corporate bodies.
UNIPORT MPA Programme Application DeadlineThe sale of Forms will close on Friday, 7th August, 2015.
For inquiries, Please call 08033362077, 08033401408 or 08038848273 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.