Tuesday, May 19, 2015
NNPC/Chevron Joint National Scholarship For 200Level Nigerian Student – 2015
200Level Nigerian Student – 2015
The 2015 NNPC-Chevron Scholarship application
details has been announced.
Interested Nigerian student undergoing any
degree programme in any Nigerian varsity that
are in their sophomore year (200 level) are hereby
Chevron Nigeria Limited, in collaboration with its
Joint Venture partner, the Nigerian National
Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), is offering a
number of University Scholarship Awards to
suitably qualified Nigerian students.
E-applications are invited from full-time
SECOND YEAR (200 LEVEL) degree students
studying any of the under-listed courses, in
2. Agricultural Engineering/Agricultural Science
4. Business Administration/Economics
5. Chemical Engineering
6. Civil Engineering
7. Computer Science
8. Electrical/Electronic Engineering
9. Environmental Studies/Surveying
12. Mass Communication/Journalism
13. Mechanical/Metallurgical & Materials
14. Human Medicine/Dentistry/Pharmacy
15. Petroleum Engineering
How To Apply For 2015 NNPC/Chevron
Before you start this application, ensure you
have clear scanned copies of the following
1. Passport photograph with white background
not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not
more than 200kb)
2. School ID card
3. Admission letter
4. Birth certificate
5. O’ Level result
6. JAMB Result
Ensure the documents are named according to
what they represent to avoid mixing up
documents during upload. Ensure you attach the
appropriate documents when asked to upload.
To apply, visit www.scholastica.ng/schemes/
cnlawards and follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your
4. Click on http://scholastica.ng/schemes/
cnlawards to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to
upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National
Identification Number (if available), educational
information, other information and upload
required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in applications
matches the names on all documentation in
same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or
certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after
uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, upload a pass-
port photograph with a white background.
10. Recheck application information to avoid
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and a sms that
confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your
Email and Password to download your profile
and proceed to have your Head of Department
sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile,
this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN)
number was not available in step 6, to obtain
your National Identification Number (NIN)
Visit http://ninenrol.gov.ng to register and learn
more about the National Identity Number
Click “Create Account” and fill in the required
fields. Login with Email and Password to
complete the form. After completion, schedule a
date for photo and finger print capture.
Visit any of the 37 capture centres http://
to complete the registration process and obtain
your National Identity Number. You can also do
your total registration at the NIMC office
16. Return to http://www.scholastica.ng/
schemes/cnlawards and update application
with National Identification Number (NIN) to
Note: Multiple applications attract a
disqualification penalty from the Scholarship
In line with our e-scholarship administration
system, selected students will be invited for
computer-administered qualifying tests in
selected examination centers nationwide. Short-
listed candidates for the qualifying test will be
invited by email and SMS text messages. All
applicants are therefore advised to ensure that
GSM telephone numbers and personal email
addresses are properly entered into the e-forms
on the web site.
Only shortlisted candidates will be
contacted. APPLICANTS ARE REQUIRED TO
ENTER VALID PERSONAL BANK ACCOUNT
Multiple application leads to automatic
NNPC-Chevron Scholarship 2015 Application
Closing date for receipt of e-applications is
strictly Tuesday, 16th June, 2015.
We wish you all the best with your application